Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSP Synchronization

ADSP Synchronization

Sazon
New Contributor III
Hi Extreme Community,

We followed the configuration from manual, but when we tried, the Synchronization is successful in status but nothing config from Primary has been sync to Standby ADSP Controller. Please help 

It only downloaded a sync file after clicking the sync now.

screenshot

Dv5kAbkxTpGoSXotmTrM_Capture.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8

Sazon
New Contributor III
Hi Robert,

Our synchronization issue is now resolved. We corrected the date and time of the controllers and it worked. Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Gerald

RobertZ
Extreme Employee
After the sync completes the redundant appliance copies the config from the primary and restores it. 

The proper way to synchronize servers is to configure your primary server first and then synchronize your secondary server with your primary server. All configuration settings are copied from your primary server to your secondary server so that the two servers have the same configuration. Configuration settings from the primary server will override any configuration settings on the secondary server.

Sazon
New Contributor III
Hi Robert,

Sorry to confuse. I have actually two different Lab. The first screenshot is the configuration from the first lab secondary ADSP. 
I experienced the same on my two different ADSP lab. 

What is the expected behavior of Secondary ADSP once successful synchronization?
When scheduled synchronization is successful, is it automatically copy the configurations from the Primary? or do we need additional manual steps?

RobertZ
Extreme Employee
In the config screenshot, you used to open this thread the IP address is different "192.168.24.50", maybe this is the issue since your IP addresses are 
Primary-192.168.254.111
Standby-192.168.254.112
GTM-P2G8KFN