Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP310 config errors after updating

AP310 config errors after updating

Matheus_Santana
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have a VX9000 with 7632 and 310 access points, today I includes new 3 310 APs on one site, The APs came with 7.5.1 Wing firmware, after updating these 3 controller APs (7.6.2.0), they came back with some configuration errors ("Last configuration update resulted in loss of connectivity to the controller, ignore this configuration update request) and they are not working properly.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Matheus_Santana
New Contributor III

Chris, I found the problem and the APs worked after reload. The default gateway of these news APs are not set in the profile. Thank you for the help.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ckelly
Extreme Employee

Good to hear that you found the culprit, Matheus.

Matheus_Santana
New Contributor III

Chris, I found the problem and the APs worked after reload. The default gateway of these news APs are not set in the profile. Thank you for the help.

ckelly
Extreme Employee

Matheus, I’m not certain what change you made when you say that you changed it to “controller”. Can you describe this change?

More than likely, the issue is related to a network configuration problem that is being created with the new configuration.

Also, are these new APs deployed at a site with other APs that are successfully adopted...or are these three new APs deployed at a NEW site that has no other APs?

Are all three new 310i’s having seeing this issue?

Matheus_Santana
New Contributor III

Hello Mr. Kelly,

When I check, the adoption mode of these APs after upgrade are not set, so I made it changing to “controller”, I believe that was the problem, but the error status continued.

The profile have the same configuration of others functional sites.

GTM-P2G8KFN