cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NSIGHT Client Reports

NSIGHT Client Reports

James_Lersch
New Contributor
I am trying to find all clients connected to a particular WLAN. I have tried to run a NSIGHT report but the reports are not able to filter on a particular WLAN, unless I am missing something. Also If i just run the "Client List" report the report stops after 1000 entries. I have in the past ran this report on a given RF-Domain but I need all the clients and I have close to 400 RF-Domains. I do not want to run 400 reports.

Has anybody done this with success?

Thanks

James
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Christopher_Fra
Extreme Employee
Hello James,
I don't see any method and/or filter to modify/increase the "Client List" past 1,000 entries. If your NSight instance is under current entitlement/contract, please get a support case generated and we can submit a feature request to see if this something that can be performed in a future NSight release.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Christopher_Fra
Extreme Employee
Hello James,
I don't see any method and/or filter to modify/increase the "Client List" past 1,000 entries. If your NSight instance is under current entitlement/contract, please get a support case generated and we can submit a feature request to see if this something that can be performed in a future NSight release.

ckelly
Extreme Employee
James,
Sorry, I don't know of any way to modify the 1000 row limitation that exist.
Hoping that maybe GTAC might be able to chime in on this though.

James_Lersch
New Contributor
Chris,

Thank you for the reply. Is there a way to raise the 1000 entry limit of a report? That would help since it would list all of the clients and I can export the csv and grab the clients I need from the total 13,000.

Thank you again.

ckelly
Extreme Employee
James,
There currently is not a way to do this. The closest you can get would be to generate a "Client List" report and have it saved as a CSV. From there you could import it into Excel or something of your choice and then manual filter-out the WLAN entries you don't want.

Agree though that the "Client List" widget needs to have a filter option to allow for selection of different things....like the SSID.
GTM-P2G8KFN