cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with connetion via WiFi

Problem with connetion via WiFi

Aleksandr123
New Contributor

Hello. I have ~10 AccessPoints AP410i (wing 7.7.1.8-009R) which work in same domain and select virtual controller via option "Enable auto election of VC".

Created some vlan, linked to Wlan - Radio2 (5hz).

I see and can connect to my SSID, get ip address and can open different resources. But I have problem with delivery or get internet traffic via WiFi segment. Packets is lost or long time response when. I tried ping to my gateway and external internet resource. Problem is always, even if I stay in one place)

I configured my second interface(Ge2) and plug in to ethernet cable from my computer, get ip addres from my dhcp server and tried ping and open internal or external resource. Here is good.

Problem only via WiFi segment and I don't understand , what i can do somelse.

Can you help me?

5 REPLIES 5

arichter
Extreme Employee

Hello Aleksandr123, to check what acutally is ongoing, you can use the service commands on CLI on your AP and then visualize the traffic. E.g.: service pktcap on interface vlan 1 , or service pktcap on bridge...etc...Please use "?" to see options, like filter, ports etc. By that, you can see, if any of your traffic is blocked or dropped. May be you did enable FW settings , which might block your Traffic comming in via WLAN? May be it makes sense to share your config so the community might provide better advise .(in case of private data, like Preshared Keys, please anonymize those, before sharing)  Regards 

GTM-P2G8KFN