Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to WING 7.4.1.0-016R?

What happened to WING 7.4.1.0-016R?

Martin8052
New Contributor III

Hello,

what happened with WING 7.4.1.0-16R ? I downloaded it two days ago (VX9000)but now almost all traces of this version are gone. What major bug was found in this version ? Or some legal problems ?

greetings
Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ron_Galien
Extreme Employee

Important update - Our Extreme Software release librarian was just asked to remove 7.4.1.0 from the portal due to it missing an important field issue fix. WiNG 7.4.1.1 is expected to release by the end of this week to replace it.

Hope this helps 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Martin8052
New Contributor III

WING 7.4.1.1-001R is released, I found just one entry more in the issues fixed:

“WING-43506 AP410s - All Radios move to channel 1 after upgrade”

Martin8052
New Contributor III

Hi tcheurby,

I upgraded with the pulled back Version Wing 7.4.1.0 just my internal WLAN of AP7532/VX9000 and RFS4000 (used VX9000 now instead of RFS4000 which is now just used as an Internet gateway)

But I have already a couple of customer installations with AP7522 and AP7532 and NX5500 or VX9000 which runnining various versions of Wing 7.3.x.x and 7.4.0.x

regards
Martin

tcheurby
New Contributor III

Hi, Martin, 

Can you tell me what kind of AP you're using? Is it in a critical network? 
I almost did an update also on a par of AP75xx & 76xx ... for about 10 000AP…

But considering what I see and what I read in the release notes I really don't have any confidence and I think I'll wait a while more...

If you ever realize the operation I would be curious to know the result ? 

My problem is that I want to sell AP WIFI6 to my customers but for me the cohabitation with the AP WIFI 5 is not yet assured... while it's been more than a year since WING7 was released 😞 

Thank you for your feedback. 

Regards

manuel_konrad
New Contributor II

Hello,

thank for your answer. Will WiNG 7.4.1.1 be released until Saturday?
My upgrade is planned for this Saturday. Would you recommend to use WiNG 7.4.0.2 if the release is later? I can’t delay the upgrade date.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

GTM-P2G8KFN