ExtremeWireless (WiNG)
Questions and discussions about WiNG devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Massive flooding port 8116

Hello community, I see in several sites many drops when port 8116 flooded heavily. It income to vlan1 and dropped. Should I create some filter for ge1 of the aps to avoid unnecessary overliad on the equipment? Thanks Aviv

RFS4000 - Does not adopt AP's

OK, so life is not great. Had an RFS4000 die on me and have had a spare in the cupboard for a loooog time. Plugged it in and setup the basic information on it but the unit does not want to adopt the AP's. Is there a way I can force the 4000 to 'find'...

Resolved! LED's on AP7532

hello everyone, is there any way that i can turn off the Leds on my 2xAP7532 so that will be nice white on the ciling without led ...? thanks

hayman by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AP-7602 Client Bridge Mode

I am looking the cheap wireless client bridges to connect the wired Axel Think Client to AS400 telnet session. Can you confirm please that AP7602 supports bridge mode? Thanks.

alphil by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nsight user permissions

Hi I need to create a user with only monitoring or read-only permissions on the Nsight platform. Do you know what permissions I have to give to this user on the VX machine on which Nsight is mounted? Thanks Regards

Jose_LV by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN