Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware AP0622 5.8.4

Firmware AP0622 5.8.4

djprogramas
New Contributor

Hi,

A few weeks ago I acquired this equipment to use it independently without a controllers and it has been difficult for me to configure it since it is in version 5.2 a bit outdated. If it is within its possibilities, I need to update this AP-0622 to version 5.8.4, this has a wizard that could help me configure this equipment correctly.

someone who could help me this firmware would be grateful.

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

YadiraGibson
New Contributor

Long story short my company took over the wireless for another company, they don't have the passwords for the Access Points so I'm stuck resetting them.

I did a reset via logging in from console as reset/FactoryDefault told me it was going to restart to factory settings but it came up with what appeared to do just that. However, the device came up with it's hostname still the same and won't accept admin/motorola. However, it doesn't seem to be broadcasting the SSID anymore.

Just tried the Motorola Access Point discovery tool and that didn't find any of them.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to reset just the password?

Sticker says model: AP-0622 P/N: AP-6522-66030-US

View solution in original post

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
3 REPLIES 3

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thank you for explaining. This guide reviews how to restore WiNG devices to factory default settings, and this guide reviews all the default credentials that could be possible. Hope those help!

YadiraGibson
New Contributor

Long story short my company took over the wireless for another company, they don't have the passwords for the Access Points so I'm stuck resetting them.

I did a reset via logging in from console as reset/FactoryDefault told me it was going to restart to factory settings but it came up with what appeared to do just that. However, the device came up with it's hostname still the same and won't accept admin/motorola. However, it doesn't seem to be broadcasting the SSID anymore.

Just tried the Motorola Access Point discovery tool and that didn't find any of them.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to reset just the password?

Sticker says model: AP-0622 P/N: AP-6522-66030-US

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hello, you would need an account on our portal to reach the firmware for that model. You can register on the portal at extremeportal.force.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN