cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading firmware on AP370

Upgrading firmware on AP370

dyablonsky
New Contributor

I am trying to add an AP370 to my extremecloudiq account but it is failing the firmware update. Could you email me the firmware so I can upgrade using the Aerohive NetConfig UI? Thank you much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I’ve responded directly to your earlier email, please let me know if I can help with anything else. 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

BeatriceFleming
New Contributor

I think I have the same problem ! I am also trying to update my AP370 and it fails apparently.

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @Oleschik , I do see that the email failed, could you let me know what email address would be best? Or if you can email me at community@extremenetworks.com, I can respond with the firmware instructions. 

Oleschik
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

I checked my email but cannot find anything related to updating ap370, would you please resend it? Ideally if you could send out the firmware file itself so that I can update it manually as my current firmware is version 6.0 and AP is not recognised by XIQ. thank you

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @Oleschik , thanks for letting me know, I’ve just sent you an email that goes over how to update your firmware, please let me know if I can clarify anything. Happy New Year!!

Oleschik
New Contributor

@Sam Pirok 

Dear Sam,

I am also trying to update my AP370 and it fails apparently due to having an outdated firmware which is 6.0.xxx. Could you please email me the latest firmware for it? Thank you

...and Happy New Year to XIQ team! 

GTM-P2G8KFN