cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I view *all* of the the replies to messages in this forum?

How can I view *all* of the the replies to messages in this forum?

bxmfg
New Contributor

For some reason, I when I view a topic that is said to have one or more replies, I can't see the replies unless they have been accepted as a solution.  If no solution has been accepted, I see nothing other than the original question, despite there supposedly being (for example) "4 replies".  Here's a screenshot:

where are the "4 replies"?where are the "4 replies"?

Am I doing something wrong, or do I simply not understand the philosophy behind this forum?  I have tried both Firefox and Chromium/Chrome on both Linux and Windows.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

James_A
Valued Contributor

As a workaround, you can click on options and select Printer Friendly Page to see the answers.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys, thanks for bringing this up. This is a UI bug we've been working on, hoping to have it fixed later today. Thank you for your patience, very sorry for the trouble here. 

ProfSherlock
New Contributor

I have been wondering the same thing for days as I am looking for answers to some basic questions. Thanks for posting this! 

James_A
Valued Contributor

@SamPirok see above (or click options - printer friendly page to see above)

James_A
Valued Contributor

As a workaround, you can click on options and select Printer Friendly Page to see the answers.

James_A
Valued Contributor

I think the theme has been broken a bit, I also see things like the title of the post twice, the first one is hard left aligned:

James_A_0-1665408690267.png

GTM-P2G8KFN