cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I view *all* of the the replies to messages in this forum?

How can I view *all* of the the replies to messages in this forum?

bxmfg
New Contributor

For some reason, I when I view a topic that is said to have one or more replies, I can't see the replies unless they have been accepted as a solution.  If no solution has been accepted, I see nothing other than the original question, despite there supposedly being (for example) "4 replies".  Here's a screenshot:

where are the "4 replies"?where are the "4 replies"?

Am I doing something wrong, or do I simply not understand the philosophy behind this forum?  I have tried both Firefox and Chromium/Chrome on both Linux and Windows.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

James_A
Valued Contributor

As a workaround, you can click on options and select Printer Friendly Page to see the answers.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the workaround tip! The UI bug seems to be fixed now, please let me know if you have any further issues. We're also working on the alignment issue as we speak, thanks for pointing that out James! 

Thanks again for your patience everyone, sorry for the issues this week!

Giuseppe_Montan
Contributor

Me too, in this way the forum is unusable.

Giuseppe

BlkKnight
New Contributor

I can't see any replies either, including the replies to your original post about not seeing replies.  Has there been any resolution to this problem?

jbrownscarb
New Contributor

having this issue, I cant see the replies to this very post, so im replying maybe that will show them? Its 2022 how to forums.

GTM-P2G8KFN