Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X450 RMA Shipping Part?

X450 RMA Shipping Part?

Mareen
New Contributor
Hi,

I am trying to create a RMA Waybill for an X450-G2-48t-GE4-Base but I can´t find it unter the Shipping Pats drop down Menue. Does someone know what Shipping Part to pick?

Kind Regards,
Mareen

13 REPLIES 13

M_Nees
Contributor III
Always same issues managing RMA replacements - generate waybill needs to know shipping part number (which is nowhere readable - except on rma package) - i do not see the package label (because of internal workflow).

This above discussed list (order number - shipping number) need to be public.

But during the last year nothing is happened ;-(((

Are anybody out there (from extreme) that will help ?

RohitP
Extreme Employee
Mareen, Today these fields are drop down menus and not automatically filled in fields. Therefore the customer/partner has to know the manufacturing Number to be able to create an RMA Way Bill.
In the future we are looking to a more streamlined “ROW” tool from UPS which would have all this information available to the customer/partner rather than relying on the customer to know this information.
Our Logistics team is working to streamline this process and make it user friendly.
If you have issues with this until it is fixed please feel free to write an e-mail to RMAEscalations@extremenetworks.com and we will be happy to help.

Zdeněk_Pala
Extreme Employee
I agree it woukd be helpful to have the list published
Regards Zdeněk Pala

Mareen
New Contributor
Hi Pala,

I am working for a extreme Partner, we are a reseller and when I open a RMA it is to

in 99% for a Customer. The Package is not in my Office. It´s good to know where I can find this number thanks  But an Overview of this numbers would be perfect 🙂

Zdeněk_Pala
Extreme Employee
if I understand well, the number is on the label on the package you received.
Regards Zdeněk Pala
GTM-P2G8KFN