Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Important points before sharing an idea

Important points before sharing an idea

Miguel-Angel_RO
Valued Contributor II

Hi Heroes,

As mentioned by @amckeever, we should limit ourselves to one product suggestion by month. 

Only product suggestions receiving 10+ votes will be passed to the next steps.

Limiting ourselves to one product suggestion (the one with our personal higher priority) is increasing the probability to go to the next step and this is yet with no guarantee to go further.

If we try to shoot all the rabbits, we risk to miss them all

Here the recommendations from Aine:

Important Points

1. Submit product suggestions using the “submit an idea” tab
  2. One product suggestion per month per Hero
  3. Product suggestions that receive 10+ votes will be passed to the Extreme Council to review
  4. To avoid duplicates, please check for similar product suggestions before you submit
  5. You can vote and comment under other product suggestions
  6. Once posted, your product suggestion will be assigned a status
  7. The Extreme team will review product suggestions on a monthly basis
  8. Posting does not guarantee product delivery 

Mig

1 REPLY 1

Volker_Kull
Contributor

Hi,

I was afraid having this limitations and I told this to Aime.

Restricting of a choice of current features does not help to cover the huge amount of needed functions, features and changes. I feel better when the heroes will have a choice of all requirements and ideas and the best will survive. If there are only few ideas the engineering ressources will possibly covered by a rated idea because there are no others which would be really more important.

I would likte to have more discussion and additional comments on the specific ideas and not only a +1 vote. The impact of an idea should not only be rated with votes (this is a good indicator), the PLMs shoud feel and see the direction the partners and the market requiremnts are going to.

br

Volker

PS: we have tons of FRs (ideas) in case of the slow and mostly inefficient support of the customer/partner/market requirements and ideas. This is a way to show that a change in thinking and doing is absolutely needed. Now!

GTM-P2G8KFN