cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long are exams available in the Dojo?

How long are exams available in the Dojo?

Claudia
New Contributor II

Hi all,

my students are asking, how much time they’ve got to take the exam, after it is enrolled in the Dojo, because they attended a class. Is there a documentation about such rules? What reminds me - is there a document describing what are the official rules how to take an exam?

Thanks, regards,

Claudia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KatieB
Extreme Employee

Hi Claudia

The students have 45 days to complete the exam once it has been added.

There is not a document with any official rules, but the details the student needs on how to take the exam are on Dojo for the student to see when the exam is added. These vary depending on the exam.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi,

That’s good to know. When I was taking some exams recently I didn’t see any mention about due date, or it was said there’s 12 months to take the exam. Last year I was asking the team as with old LMS it was 45 days and I got a reply that there’s no due date. I will adjust my exam briefing notes that I use to explain the rules to the students (luckily I always tell them to read the rules under classroom certification item above the “Start Exam” button).

Thanks,

Tomasz

KatieB
Extreme Employee

There is a brief section on exam tips on Dojo - Exam Notes – Dojo (extremenetworks.com)

we wouldn’t expect students do complete exams together. If they have any specific questions that aren’t covered they can contact Learn@extremenetworks.com with any additional questions.

Claudia
New Contributor II

Hi Katie,

thanks for your answer. My question about ‘how to take an exam’ is more like ‘Is it allowed to sit together with my colleagues and discuss the answers?’ I know, you can’t check this, but still ...

KatieB
Extreme Employee

Hi Claudia

The students have 45 days to complete the exam once it has been added.

There is not a document with any official rules, but the details the student needs on how to take the exam are on Dojo for the student to see when the exam is added. These vary depending on the exam.

GTM-P2G8KFN