cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long are exams available in the Dojo?

How long are exams available in the Dojo?

Claudia
New Contributor II

Hi all,

my students are asking, how much time they’ve got to take the exam, after it is enrolled in the Dojo, because they attended a class. Is there a documentation about such rules? What reminds me - is there a document describing what are the official rules how to take an exam?

Thanks, regards,

Claudia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KatieB
Extreme Employee

Hi Claudia

The students have 45 days to complete the exam once it has been added.

There is not a document with any official rules, but the details the student needs on how to take the exam are on Dojo for the student to see when the exam is added. These vary depending on the exam.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi,

I always tell them it’s two attempts, let’s not spoil the students, they should work hard for gains. 🙂

Kind regards,

Tomasz

Claudia
New Contributor II

So what should the statement “Limits on exam attempts will also be reset automatically after 5 business days.” tell us? The limit is two exams, isn’t it? The second exam can be taken immediately after the first one, as far as I remember. So this statement is just confusing and not helpful at all.

KatieB
Extreme Employee

Just to add, there are still only two attempts for exams, but after the first attempt the exam will automatically reset, it doesn’t have to be requested.

Patrick_Koppen
Contributor

Hi Tomasz,

here’s something for your students (https://onfirstup.com/extremenetworks/partnerextreme360/contents/25982311):

Upon completion of the Dojo certification exams, users can now see which question and answer combinations were correct or incorrect. Limits on exam attempts will also be reset automatically after 5 business days.

if it is really correct that you have 45 days, then that now means you have up to 12-16 attempts. It depends a little on whether here really business days are meant and how at the Dojo business days are defined.

Regards

Patrick

GTM-P2G8KFN