cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C2G124-48 - In Boot Menu Stuck - NEED Xcode.bin because the complete flash memory is wiped bymistake

C2G124-48 - In Boot Menu Stuck - NEED Xcode.bin because the complete flash memory is wiped bymistake

Faheem_Wahid
New Contributor
I have C2G124-48 Entrasys Switch. Bymistakenly we have deleted the boot code and cause of that - i lost bootcode, firmware and the configuration - i do have the firmware and configuration but i dont have the boot code - after lots of research - i understood - i need a boot code file which is xcode.bin

so can someone send me a link for this file and procedure, how to upload this file. i have hyper term, tera term, putty and all the cables - only need a boot code file and instruction.

thank you so much,

much appreciated.
6 REPLIES 6

Faheem_Wahid
New Contributor
Hello Mike and Jason,

Thank you so much for your reply, The Boot Menu is not available at all. i tried to reset to factory setting but impossible. there is a boot menu but without user name and password..

The Error is: Operational Code CRC is not Valid, you must load new code.

the switch status is: all the ports lights are orange[stuck] so i am using the Serial Cable x modem[hyper term or tera term ] i have only firmware and trying to upload by sending files through xmodem - but it is not working ..

i am trying to work out this for almost 5 days and still i couldnt..

kindly help and feel free to ask - any question.. if require.

thank you,

best regards

faheem

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi Faheem,
At this point, it may be best for you to contact GTAC so that someone can help get this going for you again.

Mike_D
Extreme Employee

Hey Faheem,
Just checking in to confirm you got what you ordered.
Is the switch boot menu available? If so have you been able to recover the switch? I'm always on the lookout for a success story.

GTM-P2G8KFN