cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dragon 7.5.0.95 HIDS client cannot connect to EMS server

Dragon 7.5.0.95 HIDS client cannot connect to EMS server

dtitzer
New Contributor
I have a 7.5.0.95 Dragon EMS server and sensors. One sensor (HIDS running on Linux) shows the Event Channel down in the reporting dashboard, and the management client shows it unable to communicate. The HIDS sensor keeps logging "[net-cfg-client (25650)]: Could not connect: Connection timed out." What should I look at to fix this issue? I've got other sensors working just fine, this is my odd box.
17 REPLIES 17

Tamera_Rousseau
New Contributor
David, were you able to log a trouble ticket with GTAC to solve this issue?

dtitzer
New Contributor
We experienced an unrelated system problem. I ended up re-installing the EMS server from scratch. Unfortunately, the problem did not go away.

I'm waiting to get information related to my customer's support renewal. It's been in the pipeline for quite a while, but spending was temporarily restricted.

Tamera_Rousseau
New Contributor
Hi David, where you able to get a satisfactory response to this issue? Please let us know if you are still having an issue. Thank you!

Dudley__Jeff
Extreme Employee
Hi David, We would be happy to work on this with you until it is resolved. Due to the nature of the issue we may need to place some processes in debug mode and obtain some supporting log data. For this reason please feel free to call into the support department, 1-800-872-8440, and we will happily create a service ticket with you. Thanks Jeff
GTM-P2G8KFN