Security
Questions and discussions about security
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NAC user capacity exceeded

How is a NAC affected if the End System Capacity shows 175% even when we have only 2300 users now (the system says it has 5400 and the license is for 3000 users), which is this number signifies?, there is a way to see the actual number of users in a ...

nmartine by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIEM 7.7.2 Patch 2 - Offenses. Where are stored?

Where are stored the Offenses that has been generated the SIEM? I have it setting so: Admin -> System Configuration -> System settings Database Settings - Offense Retention Period : 2 yearsIs that correct? I need to generate a monthly, semi-annua...

cos by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIEM 7.7.2 Patch 2 - Event Retention

I have multiple devices configured to send logs to my server logs (SIEM) and I need to keep all these logs of my devices for 2 years, for query and reports futures.I have the following devices with diferent tecnologies: routers, switches, firewalls, ...

06d700ec018446a2b93a46ad67a84b4f_RackMultipart20140128-22380-19ha9e6-Bucket_inline.jpg
cos by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIEM Dragon: Offenses / Logs

SIEM Dragon: Offenses / Logs The Offenses that has generated me the SIEM are stored? Where are stored the Offenses? How can I generate a report with the Offenses that has generated the SIEM? regards, Diego

Diego5 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIEM Dragon: Remote Networks and Services Configuration

Hello, I have doubts about the management of this module. I understand these groups, are not editable: * Superflows (superflow) * Bogon (BogonIP / 4, / 8, / 10/16, etc.) These are updated automatically? How often or at what time updated? These...

Diego5 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN