cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dojo badges not showing

Dojo badges not showing

DrankThePurpleS
New Contributor III

I see some users have dojo badges showing, I have profile, nothing showing. What am I missing here? 

ls

ls

ls

??? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, we are working on updating the badge system in the Community as we speak, my apologies for the incorrect badge display currently. In the mean time, if you can tell me which badges you should have, I will personally update your profile to show the correct achievements.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @dpanev, I’ve enabled access to the Hero forum for you and you should also see your purple belt displayed now. Congratulations on earning the purple belt!! The only gift we have for earning the purple belt is the gift of knowledge at the moment, but I’m hoping to bring other incentives to the community when we launch our gamification system, hopefully later this year. 

dpanev
Contributor

I have the same issue. Also i wanted to ask if you could enable my hero Forum access. Will i get a gift for my purple belt? 🙂

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hello, we are working on updating the badge system in the Community as we speak, my apologies for the incorrect badge display currently. In the mean time, if you can tell me which badges you should have, I will personally update your profile to show the correct achievements.

GTM-P2G8KFN