cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dojo badges not showing

Dojo badges not showing

DrankThePurpleS
New Contributor III

I see some users have dojo badges showing, I have profile, nothing showing. What am I missing here? 

ls

ls

ls

??? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, we are working on updating the badge system in the Community as we speak, my apologies for the incorrect badge display currently. In the mean time, if you can tell me which badges you should have, I will personally update your profile to show the correct achievements.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

PeterK
Contributor III

I can confirm the behavior. I have opened a ticket about this some days ago.
I received a reply that the Dojo team is working to prevent this from happening again. However, they could not tell me when this will be ensured again.
Therefore, it is the best to monitor his achievements and as written by Tomasz to open a ticket if something is missing.

Hi Stephan,

be sure, that this is happening again… Everytime I need to do a re-cert I need to open a case. In 99% it is not auto-enrolled. My colleagues have same issue. I was hoping, that the update from begin of march solve this. But with information from my colleagues situation, I can confirm: NO.

For me, the main idea of dojo and what normaly should work, is good, but the real situation is a nightmare.

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @kevin_phi , thank you for letting me know. You should see the purple belt badge on your community profile now, my apologies for the delay there. Congratulations on earning the purple belt, that’s great!!

kevin_phi
New Contributor

Hi @Sam Pirok

I have the same issue. I passed my third ECS certification last week. Purple Belt visible on my Dojo portal but not on my Hub portal. 

Could you have a look please ? 

Thank you in advance. Take care. 

Kind regards, 

Kevin

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @fridolinseils, thank you for letting me know, you should see the purple belt badge now. Congratulations on earning the purple belt!!

GTM-P2G8KFN