cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exam Access Wireless MIA

exam Access Wireless MIA

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Anyone that could see the exam for Access Wireless (IdentiFi) on the training portal ?!

I'd like to take the exam but there isn't one ... at least on my portal page.

Thanks,
Ron

aac21a7cc75540bbaee0bc2eb8bb24e8_19e0e0dc-db6c-465b-99e5-2760614bbe74.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Took a while but @learn was able to fix this now for me

Thx,
Ron

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
LOL I've failed the Access Wireless exam - looks like I'd need another profession as I've no idea about IdentiFi

?

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Took a while but @learn was able to fix this now for me

Thx,
Ron

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II
P.S. As no way to edit: it might also increase your 'firepower' if you use your ATP manager/trainer to contact with Extreme.

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II
Hi,

Agreed, that NetExam is not much convenient for retaking exams.
If you didn't buy the exam and want to recertify, I think we had to put a purchase order to Extreme for TR-EXAM-1. Once they process it internally you will see on the top right corner that you have a voucher so if you go to the exam object you should be able to use it after clicking 'Add to cart'. But with retaking an already passed exam AFAIR we also had to write on behalf of students to Learn that 'there was a purchase with this and that purchase order #, so please activate Access Wireless exam for me as this platform doesn't allow me to do it by myself'. We did that couple of times. The exam will be either in your main dashboard in exams or you will still have to go to it through Transcript section.

Hope that helps,
Tomasz
GTM-P2G8KFN