Welcome to our Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Instant Port Profiles

When creating a Device Type for instant profiles, how can I assign it to one of my custom Port Types i've already created? All I see if the option to change the port usage, when I want to use one of my custom Port Types

matthewlampe_0-1714498974631.png

Export Template

Hello!Is there a way to export Network Policies from Extreme IQ? I would like to keep a generic template with all my default settings that I've created that I can use for easier Extreme IQ rollouts.Thanks!

XIQ Guest Essentials - not working

hy,I wanted to move the splash page from the firewall to xiq guest essentials.I am redirected correctly, can see the configured splash/accept page, but as soon as i click accept i only get that errorretry brings me back to the splash/accept pagewhen ...

AntonS_0-1714397534813.png AntonS_1-1714397710411.png
AntonS by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Breakout cable

How many ip addresses should I assign to a port configured as breakout mode?Should I assign ip address to each cable or just one ip address for whole breakout port? 

breakout cable.png
Maryam by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as seamless as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the new Community.

Profile Toolbox

Announcements
Welcome to our Community!

Discuss, learn and share how to leverage the power of the crowd and build deep relationships with your customers.

Top Solution Authors
GTM-P2G8KFN