AP230:Device Update Failed.

AP230:Device Update Failed.

mei8hty
New Contributor II

Hi, i got 2 AP230.

Current Hiveos Vision :6.4r1e

Device Update Failed in Hivemanager(NG) :

"The Aerohive device was unable to save the image to flash memory..."

Could you please send me the available firmware for AP230 ?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You'll need to upgrade to 6.5r3 at minimum to manage the device in HiveManager. I've emailed you directly with the files you'll need and a guide on how to update the firmware via the Web UI. Please let me know if you have any further issues getting your devices updated.

View solution in original post

54 REPLIES 54

bubba198
New Contributor

@samantha.lynn Hi Sam may I have it too please 🙂 Pretty please AP170

AeroNick
New Contributor

Hi Samantha,

I don't know if this is the right way to ask my question, because I'm talking about a AP130. If not, my apologies.

I have a AP130 (4x), all of them are running 6.5r1b and I can't seem to upgrade them to the latest version using the Extremecloudiq manager. The error message:

"The Aerohive device was unable to save the image to flash memory..."

It looks like the firmware of these Aerohives are too outdated to communicate properly with Extremecloudiq. Is it possible for you to send me the firmware file to upgrade this AP?

With kind regards,

Nick

peter_simons
New Contributor

Hi Samantha,

I have a AP130 (6.5r4) and AP230 (6.4r1a) that currently won't update to the latest version available; Device Update Failed. Is it possible for you to send me the firmware files as well? Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards,

Peter

fengyuan636
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

Is it possible for you to send me the firmware files as well? I have APs that need to be upgraded. thank you

GTM-P2G8KFN