Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue 1: Dropped connections even when directly in front of an access point. It begin happening after case 00286137. Issue 2: Captive web portal not generating on chromebooks after case 0287434 and worse connectivity problems.

Issue 1: Dropped connections even when directly in front of an access point. It begin happening after case 00286137. Issue 2: Captive web portal not generating on chromebooks after case 0287434 and worse connectivity problems.

nwarren by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello everyone, I am not very IT skilled and need help with setting a small network from Aerohive devices - sr2324p switch and two access points - AP250 and AP550. Any help with which cables to use and how to configure these devices would be hight ap

The network will have internet from Virgin Hitron CGNV4 router in modem only mode.  I am registered to ExtremeCloudIQ device manager, but do not know how to connect my router with a switch.

info114 by New Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clients not getting to DHCP on some APs

I have a longstanding setup (~ 6 years) that has worked well in a small school environment. 8 APs (4x 121, 1x 370, 3x 130) and HiveManager Classic. Recently we started having clients (mostly Apple, MacBooks and iOS) connected to APs but not getting I...

Hello, we have an AP130 that has lost its settings or is in an unclear state. My problem, I can't do a factroy reset via reset button, because the AP is hung too high up and we need a crane to do it :( (made really stupid - I wasn't)

But I can get to the LAN cable and there to the POE Injector as well. Current state of the AP is, it gets an IP from our DHCP server and on the classic Hivemanager it is displayed as Unconfigured Devices. If I give it its own configuration and also a...

GTM-P2G8KFN