Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! We are currently planing a migration from Hivemanger Classic (OnPrem) to Hivemanger (NG) OnPrem. Does anybody know how to import the Channel for each AP into HM-NG? (from HM Classic) Thanks for your Help Stefan

I tried to migrate the Device settings from the old Platform to the new.I found a lot of information about import the cvs Export from the Classic HM. But it doesn't work like described. With the Auto Provisioning Feature i'm able to import Serialnumb...

Help: I need the correct Aerohive SKU to order up new licenses, What is the SKU for my account & access points? Was are using HiveManager NG and (qty:13) AP230 access points. I login in to the HiveManager using this URL: cloud-va.aerohive.com

Help: I need the correct Aerohive SKU to order up new licenses, What is the SKU for my account & access points? Was are using HiveManager NG and (qty:13) AP230 access points. I login in to the HiveManager using this URL: cloud-va.aerohive.com

floresm by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who do I contact to renewal our Access Point licensing? Our license expires 7/14/2019. We have 13 access points. We are no longer using our former IT contractor who installed the access points in 2016.

Who do I contact to renewal our Access Point licensing? Our license expires 7/14/2019. We have 13 access points. We are no longer using our former IT contractor who installed the access points in 2016.

floresm by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN