Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! We have 6 AP130's and NG. All lights on the AP's are orange but I can still connect to each of them and use the Internet. In the NG backend, they are all saying disconnected. Anyone have any ideas what is happening? Thanks :)

We have 6 AP130's and NG. All lights on the AP's are orange but I can still connect to each of them and use the Internet. In the NG backend, they are all saying disconnected. Anyone have any ideas what is happening? Thanks

g_stott by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto Provision Profiles

Can I not create multiple Auto Provisioning profiles in HMOL NG? I am trying to create multiple profiles for multiple sites all with AP250. But when I try to create the second one I get an error that it already exists for AP250 and AP.  

mali by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SR2148P Phone/Data Port

I setup the phone/data port on the switch but I was only getting the IP from VLAN1 when I plugged the phone in. (Voice VLAN is #2). Then I created a new user profile for VLAN2 and added it under "Default Profile option" now phone and computer both ...

mali by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using hivemanager 8.1r2. APs can have Location and Topology map configured. In Client view(s), the view/column is also used, but the actual value is the corresponding Topology map and not the Location.

Using hivemanager 8.1r2. APs can have Location and Topology map configured. In Client view(s), the view/column is also used, but the actual value is the corresponding Topology map and not the Location.

m_vd_ven by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [ANNOUNCEMENT] - Updated DOWNLOADS Section

Hello All, We heard you loud and clear. We made a few changes and improved the Customer experience on the “Downloads” Section of the community. It has been updated to make it much easier and intuitive for the users.  Feature Enhancements: All product...

58215ac1762e4d9c861e10304745310e_0690c000006V7neAAC.png
AnonymousM by Valued Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN