cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable the option "Enable client transmission power control (802.11h)"

Disable the option "Enable client transmission power control (802.11h)"

hhoogers
New Contributor

Does anyone know how i can Disable the option "Enable client transmission power control (802.11h)" on WiFi0 and WiFi1. I have tried to do this bij edeting the Device template that is used on the AP's and push it out in the Hivemanager using Complete Configuration Update After the Ap has rebooted the setting has not been changed. How can i do this for multiple ( about 400) Ap's at once?

Kind Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that data, at this point you're going to need a case so we can let our engineering team know that the template is not making it in to the running configuration or the generated configuration, which would explain why it's not getting applied.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for the access, the network policies look fine but I'm not able to access all the things I wanted to check here. Could you click on one of the devices hostname, go to Device Configuration, and let me know if the correct device template is displayed on that page? It should be applied there automatically when you push the network policy out to it. Also, can you click on the green check mark next to the AP on the Monitor page and send me a copy of the output on the Complete and Audit tab? Monitoring level users don't have permission to see those pages. My email address is communityhelp@aerohive.com if you want to send that to me directly.

hhoogers
New Contributor

Done i gave you Monitoring rights Organization Name OGVO thwe network policy's are Eduroam-5Ghz, Eduroam-Wifi-2,4/5Ghz and OGVO-VEESTRAAT ont all 3 the policy's i use the same device templates

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

That sounds like the template isn't being applied properly to the APs when the configuration update goes out. Would you be able to add me to your HiveManager as an external user with the email address slynn@aerohive.com? Additionally if you could let me know your Organization name (found in Global Settings> Account details) and the network policy you are working with, that would be helpful.

hhoogers
New Contributor

Hello Sam

When i have a look in the running config as you mentioned above and i do a Search (Crtl F) for the words "Device Template" there is NO match in it, The same is when i search for the name of this Template"OGVO_AP_130". Does that mean this Template is not deployd by the policy?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Is the template being applied properly? You can check this by running the command "show run" to see the running config, and then confirming that the template object name is in the running configuration.

GTM-P2G8KFN