cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable the option "Enable client transmission power control (802.11h)"

Disable the option "Enable client transmission power control (802.11h)"

hhoogers
New Contributor

Does anyone know how i can Disable the option "Enable client transmission power control (802.11h)" on WiFi0 and WiFi1. I have tried to do this bij edeting the Device template that is used on the AP's and push it out in the Hivemanager using Complete Configuration Update After the Ap has rebooted the setting has not been changed. How can i do this for multiple ( about 400) Ap's at once?

Kind Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that data, at this point you're going to need a case so we can let our engineering team know that the template is not making it in to the running configuration or the generated configuration, which would explain why it's not getting applied.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

hhoogers
New Contributor

What kind of tech data do you prefer to have attached?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know the case number. I've updated the case with my notes detailing what we've discussed/ looked at so far. If you could attach tech data from an AP to the case, that would help speed things up. I've also increased the case priority for you.

hhoogers
New Contributor

finaly the reseller created a support ticket for this. The Support ticket Aerohiveis : 00283512 Is there something more that i can do to put some pressure on this issue?

hhoogers
New Contributor

I have contacted the reseller, and gave him all the info he will need to log a case. Iam currently waiting for a update and a case number.

Thanks for helping!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes you would want to file a case for this issue. Your account has purchased partner level support, so you'll want to reach out to your partner to open a case rather than opening a case via Hive Community. If you're unsure who to reach out to for your partner, I can email you directly with some information to help with that as well, just let me know.

GTM-P2G8KFN