cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to eliminate high interference (MAJOR) alerts in Hive OS 10.0r.7a ?

irozhko1
New Contributor
22 REPLIES 22

alewis
New Contributor

I'm having the issue listed in the known problems CFD-4086 Network users were sometime assigned to incorrect VLANs and RADIUS attributes were used for classification.

I need the fix listed. So i can upgrade my hivermanager. If you cant post it can you just google drive it to me or something? Not sure what the hold up is.

frank_robbins
New Contributor

I see that we still don't have release notes. I have been in this field for 16 yrs and dealt with many solutions, technologies and vendors. I have never had to keep begging a company to send release notes for a firmware update. These things are supposed to be a package deal. A very strong suggestion here moving forward would be for AeroHive/Extreme to be a bit more forthcoming with current issues, timelines for firmware updates, and deploy the firmware with the accompanying documentation, otherwise the firmware is useless without understanding it's impact on an environment.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We are still working on adding it to the Community, but when it is added you should see it under Downloads> HiveOS 10.x Current Release.

alewis
New Contributor

Still nothing yet? Or am I overlooking something?

GTM-P2G8KFN