cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I configured a reboot schedule every 3 days at 06:00:00 on our AP250. Now i noticed that its loosing this schedule after the reboot. Is there anything i am missing? Do i have to save the config or something like that?

I configured a reboot schedule every 3 days at 06:00:00 on our AP250. Now i noticed that its loosing this schedule after the reboot. Is there anything i am missing? Do i have to save the config or something like that?

klaas_noormann
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Any CLI configuration will be erased after the device reboots. To keep a permanent CLI configuration, you'd want to build a supplemental CLI object in the HiveManager GUI so the commands are pushed out to the devices after each reboot.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

klaas_noormann
New Contributor

Thank you very much, helped me a lot.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Any CLI configuration will be erased after the device reboots. To keep a permanent CLI configuration, you'd want to build a supplemental CLI object in the HiveManager GUI so the commands are pushed out to the devices after each reboot.

GTM-P2G8KFN