cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2AP150w that won't boot past amber light.

lthomas
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The fact that you can't run any commands on the AP kind of limits any tips I could give you to start looking in to this. That also speaks to a deeper issue that might need an RMA, but before that we would need to open an ATAC case and troubleshoot with you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

That sounds like you're going to need some troubleshooting, are you able to open a case with ATAC?

lthomas
New Contributor

I have 2AP150w that won't boot past amber light. I have tried with and without network connection. right now I am just running them off a POE injector taking possible network issues out of the equation. connected via serial/usb at 9600 Baud and they get as far as displaying

register snif device on interface eth0.

register snif device on interface eth1.

register snif device on interface eth2.

register snif device on interface eth3.

These are brand new and were up and running on our network for about a week or less and then they just started disconnecting. I have 2 in total. I can serial into them but communication is very slow and I can't run any commands. the reset buttons do nothing when held down for 5-10 seconds with a paperclip. Are they dead?? They booted on install and allowed me to rename and push configs. then a day or 2 later they just went offline

GTM-P2G8KFN