cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have received a batch of new AP305C's that seem to be working except for the LED is flashing White slowly. The hardware manual for the AP's say that it should stay on. They show on Extreme IQ as working and no events. Any suggestions?

I have received a batch of new AP305C's that seem to be working except for the LED is flashing White slowly. The hardware manual for the AP's say that it should stay on. They show on Extreme IQ as working and no events. Any suggestions?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
13 REPLIES 13

MaHzShGe
New Contributor

Perfect, thank you. I missed the themes under “Management Options”.  I turned off the LED. The standard configuration is  just to bright. 

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor

You are able to disable the LED > edit the network policy of the AP > Additional Settings > Network Services > Management Options and then scroll down to the System Settings.

As you’d see the AP305c only supports bright or off.

I’ve disabled mine as the LED is far too bright for me 🙂

BTW, I’ve just set mine back to bright and it’s static on and doesn’t blink (uptime 6h 40m).

-Ron

c1ceb07a9cb848a281daf56421199144_90f08066-1390-4896-9488-7fbb4a1120f8.png

MaHzShGe
New Contributor

I have the same problem with an AP305C and its continuous blinking LED. Is it a technical fault or is it possible to turn the led permanantly off, any CLI command or somethink like this?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for your patience here, I haven't been able to find any other causes for a slow blinking white LED on a connected AP. I would recommend opening a technical support case so our engineers can look in to this further for you.

GTM-P2G8KFN