cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for specifications on Captive Web Portal logo.

Looking for specifications on Captive Web Portal logo.

jbuckley1
New Contributor

Trying to setup a Captive Web Portal page and add our own logo. In the Customize and Preview screen it looks perfect. However when it comes up on a client computer it gets enlarged cutting off the right side of the logo. Tried with Edge and Chrome. Any ideas on what the specs are for the image that works?

10 REPLIES 10

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for your patience while I looked in to this for you. At this point we will need a technical support case to look in to this further as I was having issues in my lab as well. If you could open a case and let me know the case number, I can update it with what we've discussed so far and my lab findings and then we can get the case where it needs to go for you.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for the logo, I will try to replicate this in my lab and let you know what I find.

jbuckley1
New Contributor

Hi Sam, Emailing was the original way I sent it. Now I'm trying to attach to this response. Let me know if you get one or 2 files. Thanks.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Jim Buckley​ , thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry, I'm not seeing an attachment, could you send it to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com? That way I can try to replicate the issue in my lab for you as well.

jbuckley1
New Contributor
Sam,
Still not working. I’ve attached the logo I’m trying to use and a snip of how it looks on the page. Can you take a look?
Thanks,
Jim
GTM-P2G8KFN