cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

We have over 1,000 students with PPSKs and want to identify which students have and have not used their PPSK. Is there a way to find that information? Related, is there a way to resend the PPSK email to multiple users at one time?

We have over 1,000 students with PPSKs and want to identify which students have and have not used their PPSK. Is there a way to find that information? Related, is there a way to resend the PPSK email to multiple users at one time?

jwade
New Contributor II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

You could look at the authentication logs in Global Settings to see who has logged on. Or you could look at Monitor, Users and use the historical view to see who has logged on. You could also run a report for unique users in a certain time period. All of these will show you who has logged on, versus who hasn't. I don't think there is an easy GUI representation for that information.

As for sending credentials you would have to do that one by one I believe, by clicking on the email icon under the delivery colum on the users page.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jwade
New Contributor II

I didn't know about the Authentication logs. Thanks for that. It looks like that would help, except it looks like it only goes back 1 week.

I did pull the information from the Monitor historical view, which for now should cover everyone as that goes back 30 days and we sent kids their codes 29 days ago.

Either way does mean we have to then compare it offline to a list of all users.

We do have it set to bind MAC addresses to users so maybe there's somewhere that that info lives that I can get it.

Thanks for the response.

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

You could look at the authentication logs in Global Settings to see who has logged on. Or you could look at Monitor, Users and use the historical view to see who has logged on. You could also run a report for unique users in a certain time period. All of these will show you who has logged on, versus who hasn't. I don't think there is an easy GUI representation for that information.

As for sending credentials you would have to do that one by one I believe, by clicking on the email icon under the delivery colum on the users page.

GTM-P2G8KFN