cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAC portal - different features/options

NAC portal - different features/options

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Hi, is there a document/matrix available that explain in short what the different features/options do.

i.e.
feature1/option1 = guest client get web portal and just has to provide a name to get access
feature2/option2 = guest client get web portal and needs username/pw which is provided from sponsor

I've a hard time in every installation to get the right one as in my opinion the description is very cryptic.
i.e. which one is the right if I like to have a open/none SSID with a portal that requires username/pw from a sponsor... no clue...

33b7930b0bdc4b5491e1b786c5dab485_RackMultipart20151204-6346-1wylodu-NAC_portal_options_inline.png

Thx,
Ron
6 REPLIES 6

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor

bbc864465d2345ddae5594f2a0b738a4_RackMultipart20170619-12945-1va8xbv-fun_several_months_later_inline.png

M_Nees
Contributor III
Hi,
i agree with Ron - i have to read the explanation twice or more to understand the difference between the several modes (because the title and explantions are not easy to keep in mind) ...

Regards,
Matthias

StephanH
Valued Contributor III
Hello all,

for me, this explanation would also be very valuable and I think this should be self-evident.

Regards
Stephan

Regards Stephan

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
What's the status on that - I can't even find the ticket in my case view.
GTM-P2G8KFN