cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XMC 8.2 browser logs out in a few minutes.

XMC 8.2 browser logs out in a few minutes.

Rahman_Duran
Contributor
Hi,

I updated to latest 8.2.x version. After updating, after a few minutes idle, XMC web page gives this error and logouts. "Connection to server lost. Please try again later." Web time out is set to 9 hours. Anyone encounters this problem?

Regards,

Rahman
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rahman_Duran
Contributor
Ok,

I had a case open with GTAC (01818159). They found the root of the problem. They confirmed it is a bug that affects NMS-BASE license users and will be fixed in an update at the end of the month. As a workaround we installed NMS-ADV eval license.

Well, we had applied to 8.2 beta test but not accepted at that time  Not all mortals has NMS-ADV license. It was very frustrating for us, XMC were kicking us out to login screen every two minutes, even if you were actively using it.

Regards,

Rahman

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Rahman_Duran
Contributor
Ok,

I had a case open with GTAC (01818159). They found the root of the problem. They confirmed it is a bug that affects NMS-BASE license users and will be fixed in an update at the end of the month. As a workaround we installed NMS-ADV eval license.

Well, we had applied to 8.2 beta test but not accepted at that time  Not all mortals has NMS-ADV license. It was very frustrating for us, XMC were kicking us out to login screen every two minutes, even if you were actively using it.

Regards,

Rahman

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
The message that you've mentioned has nothing to do with the session timeout.
In case of a session timeout you'll rx the following message...

2e36715030a84afdacc814b7f9a97b33_1e797a99-d975-4a77-a0ce-614d824be86d.png

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor

Shutdown one or change the IP so you don't have a duplicate.

Dilraj_Singh_Kh
Extreme Employee
@Zdenek Pala So how did you fix it?
GTM-P2G8KFN