Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme Cloud IQ iPhone app

Extreme Cloud IQ iPhone app

lukaszdomanski
New Contributor

Hello,

I am not able to login to the extreme cloud iq app on iPhone, a wrong username/password error message comes up. The same credentials work fine in the browser. I have already tried to reset it, can you please check it?

Regards
4 REPLIES 4

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee

Hello Lukas,

This is probably due to the fact that you are trying to log into an XIQ Connect account which is not supported on this App. Here's an article on same: https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000109111

Is this the case?

BR,

Christoph S.

I'm just noticing this issue as well. I was able to use the app in December during my switch deployment. When I tried yesterday, I get an invalid error using the same account I use to log into the ExtremeCloudIQ Pilot portal.  It takes my user and password then fails at 2FA. 

Current IOS version is 17.1.2 and the app version is 11.1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for posting this issue for us. I've been speaking with our XIQ techs about this and the first thing everyone is asking is what firmware is your iPhone using and have you updated it recently? If you can let me know I'd appreciate it, and I'll pass on any other troubleshooting steps/questions I hear of. 

Hi,

the IOS version is 16.3. The application was working perfectly fine but it could have been the upgrade that broke it. I don’t remember if it stopped after an upgrade.

Thanks

GTM-P2G8KFN