cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License activation

License activation

djs86
New Contributor

Hello I have a extremecloudiq instance and I have linked my licenses to the account as shown in the picture. I have an ap and a switch live, but its not showing activated. Do I need to do something?

Thanks

djs86_0-1697718114203.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee

Hello djs86,

Do you by any chance have legacy licenses installed?

There may be a slight delay in reporting and as such the active licenses have still not appeared on your screen. but consumed licenses should appear as active on this page. 

On the AP you can run the following command to check license status: #show license

The result should look like this: Permanent license installed

If you still have concerns about this issue, kindly contact GTAC and open a case which will be handled by our dedicated licensing team. 

BR,

Christoph S.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee

Hello djs86,

Do you by any chance have legacy licenses installed?

There may be a slight delay in reporting and as such the active licenses have still not appeared on your screen. but consumed licenses should appear as active on this page. 

On the AP you can run the following command to check license status: #show license

The result should look like this: Permanent license installed

If you still have concerns about this issue, kindly contact GTAC and open a case which will be handled by our dedicated licensing team. 

BR,

Christoph S.

It does say Permanent license installed. Does this mean its ok? 

Weird CloudIQ doesnt show it.

Should be OK, but if you are still worried, please open a GTAC case so that our licensing team can look into it. 

BR,

Christoph S.
GTM-P2G8KFN