Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login extremecloudiq

login extremecloudiq

vdo
New Contributor III

Hi,

Sinds Yesterday when we login in the extreme cloudiq we doesn't see the devices anymore I think the Cloudiq had been updated yesterday and because 2fa has been turned on we now don't get the option to fill in the code. Does anyone have a solution we are not able to turn the 2fa off our selfs.

Regards,

Virgilio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vdo
New Contributor III

Hi,

It looks like the problem has been resolved, thank you all for the suggestions and help.

BR,

VDo

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

vdo
New Contributor III

Hi Svens,

Unfortunately it didn't work for me so I think we have to wait for the solution of the engineers.

SvenS
New Contributor II

Hi,

the same here with me.
I can no longer log in when 2FA is enabled.
Neither in Chrome, Firefox or Edge in incognito mode.

Best Regards
Sven

shuterm
New Contributor

I am still seeing this (or similar) issue  (2023-08-22), where after login you are presented with a "Manage My Networks" page, and never progress to the OTP/2FA page.    Issue occurs on both Chrome and Firefox.

I did open an incognito chrome session that did let me progress to the OTP/2FA page and let me manage my networks.   This did not work with Firefox tho.   Updated Windows 10, chrome - 116.0.5845.96, firefox - 116.0.3

Issue is being addressed by engineering. In the meantime, please login via incognito and disable 2FA for now to see if this helps. 

BR

Christoph S.

Ash_Finch
Contributor III

Seems to have affected lots of customers (not related to 2fa) - we were told it's been raised to engineering under DOP-7096

GTM-P2G8KFN