Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The device appears to be in use by another VIQ

The device appears to be in use by another VIQ

AlexSyd
New Contributor II

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have tried to add an Aerohive AP230 into our ExtremeCloudIQ account however we are getting the following message:
02301412180233 The device appears to be in use by another VIQ.

Can you please help? it is much appreciated.

-Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey all, thanks for the mention here @K-phi . @AlexSyd , I would usually be able to help you with this issue but the process is giving me an error for this serial number. This means we will need to open a support ticket to move forward with this issue. To open a support ticket, you'll want to go to the Extreme Portal, under the Support tab. If you do not have support, please let me know and I will do my best to get a courtesy case open for you since I can't move forward with this on my end. My apologies for the extra steps here, please let me know if I can help with anything else. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AlexSyd
New Contributor II

Hi @SamPirok, as this unit was purchased from a non-authorised reseller thus support team can not provide a support on this case. Is there anything you can do at your side to help resolve this problem as a courtesy?

Thank you so much,

Alex

AlexSyd
New Contributor II

Thanks @SamPirok and @K-phi , we have tried to create a support case (number 02820784) but as the product has been out of warranty thus not sure if support team will accept and have it resolved. Will let you known when get any case update. Thanks again.

Good afternoon, I would like to release this VIQ 01301704252892, my equipment cannot be added to management. Thanks.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey all, thanks for the mention here @K-phi . @AlexSyd , I would usually be able to help you with this issue but the process is giving me an error for this serial number. This means we will need to open a support ticket to move forward with this issue. To open a support ticket, you'll want to go to the Extreme Portal, under the Support tab. If you do not have support, please let me know and I will do my best to get a courtesy case open for you since I can't move forward with this on my end. My apologies for the extra steps here, please let me know if I can help with anything else. 

GTM-P2G8KFN