ExtremeControl
Questions and discussions abpit ExtremeControl.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Authenticated registration: remove MAC when user leaves company

Hi all, We are planning to set up authenticated registration for BYOD devices. Users will log in on the portal using their LDAP credentials to register the MAC addresses of their BYOD device(s).As far as I know, registering a device actually adds it’...

Fijs by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End Systems MACs collection

I wonder what is your method to bring all end systems MAC addresses to XMC database? Do you just have EAP enabled on every port? I am asking because I want to have this data in XMC for visibility, but I also want to avoid having the NAC dependency in...

Dan15 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NAC / Control Rule List is incomplete in WEB GUI

Hello,I’ve a confusing issue in Extreme Control Web GUI at a customer instrallation.I can’t see all NAC Rules.I can scroll down, but the bottom of scroll-area is not the real end of rule list.The visible part of list is flexible. It depends on Screen...

PeterK by Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! checking ldap user and radius attribute on NAC Authentication

Hi,I’m currently on a migration process from Microsoft NPS to Extreme Control.We have a Cisco ASA as VPN-Gateway.I will authenticate VPN-Users and Mgmt-Logins.In the past we separate this with different “called-station-id” values.Can I realize this w...

PeterK by Contributor III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN