ExtremeSwitching (EXOS/Switch Engine)
Questions and discussions about EXOS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

dns forwarder issue

Create Date: Nov 15 2012 4:35PM I've noticed that XOS doesn't seem to pay attention to any of the configured DNS forwarders except the primary. I have three nameservers configured on each of my Extreme switches, but if the first one goes down, the ...

Schedule a script

Create Date: Nov 26 2012 9:33PM Is there a way I can schedule a script to disable some ports in the night and re-enable them again. I want to reboot a POE device every night. di inline-power port X en inline-power port X This should do it but I a...

dot1x authentication

Create Date: Oct 13 2012 3:04AM Hello All, We are in the process of migrating from old EW based switches to XOS based ones at our corporate office. On the old EW switches, I had dot1x (netlogin) working wherein I would have a port manually assigne...

EAPS - load sharing

Create Date: Nov 13 2012 9:15PM I have one EAPS ring protecting 4 VLANs. Currently we have single EAPS domain but we would like another EAPS domain to use bandwidth in a smarter way. I was wondering if i could use the same Control VLAN for the 2nd...

GTM-P2G8KFN