cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

summit 48si in combination with a windows dhcp server and a seperate tp link router

summit 48si in combination with a windows dhcp server and a seperate tp link router

cas_2004
New Contributor

i configured the switch with 5 new vlans in different subnets, ipforwarding is enabled in all of them. 1 is for a connection to the internet so there is also a default route to the router. i also got a vlan for servers where i have a windows dhcp server connected with scopes for 4 vlans. on the router there is a static route back to the switch. i can access the router from every vlan and the dhcp server also works fine in every vlan but i don't get any internet and it's also not a dns problem. i attached a file with my documentation of what i did, its in dutch but all the commands arent any different 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bookdog
New Contributor II

I have also encountered this malfunction. The reason for the malfunction here is that the backhaul route in the tplink router device is not configured. Need to write the IP address of switch vlan1 in the router怂

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

bookdog
New Contributor II

I have also encountered this malfunction. The reason for the malfunction here is that the backhaul route in the tplink router device is not configured. Need to write the IP address of switch vlan1 in the router怂

Thank u, i tried it and it worked

OscarK
Extreme Employee

hint, ipforwarding should be enabled on each vlan, not just on internetten. And what about NAT ? Does the internet router knows these IP's  ? Routing needs to be working both ways.

ipforwarding is already turned on in every vlan, these are the static routings i made, and no, finding the solution isn't part of the assignment

cas_2004_0-1717074572321.png

GTM-P2G8KFN