ExtremeSwitching (Other)
Questions and discussions about switching in general
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

routing policy and acl

Thanks in advance to all! We want to create a wired guest network inside each one of our buildings. Each building has a switch (x460 that acts like a router) that have mulitple vlans each with an interface with each having ospf enabled on the backb...

bw447 by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown errors on summit switch stack

Hi, It might be not an error,Since i am new to extreme devices, not sure. i need to answer to my customer questions. I have seen some sort of logs in my summit X460-48t switch.Can anyone tell me wat it is all about..? Slot-1: Setting hwclock time...

ComraDe by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What causes interface discards?

I am seeing a high number (100k+/30 sec) of in(put) discards on one of the 10.0G switch interfaces on my S4 going to an N7. I went looking for input errors on the port, but there are none, and the interface is running at about 5% utilization. So, wha...

Chris7 by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Extreme bootprelay question....

The LAN router (say a MLS 7i) recvs a DHCP request from a downstream client. The DHCP server is directly off the LAN router in the same subnet as the LAN router. Now ALSO if the bootprelay statement is also configured with the IP Address of the DHCP ...

Jimmy2 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN