Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report - clients by role

report - clients by role

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Hi,
I wonder whether I'm the only one to that is interested to see a "client by role" report.
With more and more single SSID deployments (and one for guests :-)) I often like/need to filter by role to troubleshoot a certain user/client group.
Right now the only way to do it is to export the all or VNS report and then import it to Excel to get the data.

-Ron
12 REPLIES 12

Awesome news!

Many non-NAC customers should be pleased!

Thanks

-Leo

LeoP1
Contributor
Hi Guys,

Any news about this subject?

Best regards,

-Leo

LeoP1
Contributor
Ronald,

My fingers are already crossed too... Many customers (most with mixed vendor networking gear, where we can deploy only the IdentiFi solution don't have or don't want NAC/OneView).

Maybe another idea, if possible, to have a similar report using the "Zone" AP attribute... I have customers using it to deploy on remote locations with different networking designs, using the same role, but different topologies and other customized solutions.

Best Regards,

-Leo

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Thanks for supporting the idea and for your feedback.

As you've mentioned I also use NAC/OneView if available but in smaller deployments we don't have this luxury - so fingers crossed to get this CR thru....

Best regards,

-Ron

LeoP1
Contributor
Some customers asked me for this feature (as they don't have NAC) and I was just thinking about it today, and found this thread. Awesome!

This could be an awesome feature, and much needed!

Best regards,

-Leo
GTM-P2G8KFN