cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Flash end of support 2020 - WING GUI 5.9.x/7.x

Adobe Flash end of support 2020 - WING GUI 5.9.x/7.x

Raul_Carbonari
New Contributor III
There is a GUI migration plan based on FLASH for other technologies such as HTML5 before the end of support by Adobe and most browsers in Dec / 2020. Or we will suffer the same type of nightmare that exists with JAVA-based GUIs that were never updated again.
144 REPLIES 144

AndyRoh
New Contributor

Hi. I have the Wing Manager to manage the Wing devices, it works. But i need to print Vouchers for the Captive Portal Guest Login. This don’t work. Is there a solution for this problem?

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Gerhard Fetka , you will want to download Wing-Man to continue managing your devices for the moment. If you have previously downloaded WiNG-MAN, you can directly access the new version at extremeportal.force.com in the downloads section. If you have not already downloaded WiNG-MAN, please contact our GTAC for access.

Please Note:

@adolader, I believe you would need to contact the GTAC team to get the Wing Manager file. 

adolader
New Contributor

Hi! I am just trying to download Wing Manager right now and all I get is a Page not found when I click on it on the dowload page ¿? is there any problem?

peawet08
New Contributor II

Hello All,

since the 12th of January, my RFS4010 controller is uncontrollable, because Flash has been blocked by Adobe.
Being a consequence of this my Mesh WLAN Network with over 30 Motorola/Zebra APs at my school cannot be administered any more!

Has there been some effort in moving the GUI to HTML5?

Please help!

Best regards from Graz, Austria

Gerhard

Gerhard,

In the meantime you can download the Wing-Man software from the Extreme download section.  It should work, does for me!

Extreme need to pull their finger out, it’s not like they didn’t have any warning about this.  The demise of flash has been coming for years!!

GTM-P2G8KFN