cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Flash end of support 2020 - WING GUI 5.9.x/7.x

Adobe Flash end of support 2020 - WING GUI 5.9.x/7.x

Raul_Carbonari
New Contributor III
There is a GUI migration plan based on FLASH for other technologies such as HTML5 before the end of support by Adobe and most browsers in Dec / 2020. Or we will suffer the same type of nightmare that exists with JAVA-based GUIs that were never updated again.
144 REPLIES 144

woprandi
New Contributor

Same issue for me

Danny_Schaper
New Contributor

Hey @Sam Pirok, will there be a WiNG 5 version too? Do you have any release information about that?

GentlemanAmongS
New Contributor

@Sam Pirok Sorry...that was a vent sesh...I saw the download option, and was able to get it installed and connected to the appliance. Thank you for the follow up.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GentlemanAmongScholars, thank you for those screen shots, but you needed to be added to a whitelist in order to download the WiNG Manager file. This is because we are not licensed to run it in all countries so we have to restrict it a bit more than we normally would. That said, you should have access to the download now, please let me know if you have any further trouble accessing that file. 

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey all, just wanted to update you (sorry for the delay, the call was pushed back a bit) but it looks like the HTML 5 GUI is going to be included in WiNG 7.6.3 which is tentatively scheduled to come out at the end of this month. I’ll keep you all updated as I hear more. 

GTM-P2G8KFN