cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Flash end of support 2020 - WING GUI 5.9.x/7.x

Adobe Flash end of support 2020 - WING GUI 5.9.x/7.x

Raul_Carbonari
New Contributor III
There is a GUI migration plan based on FLASH for other technologies such as HTML5 before the end of support by Adobe and most browsers in Dec / 2020. Or we will suffer the same type of nightmare that exists with JAVA-based GUIs that were never updated again.
144 REPLIES 144

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, just wanted to say sorry for the delay here, I’m still looking for an updated ETA for you guys but I haven’t heard anything yet. I’ll update here as soon as I know more. 

Aviv_Kedem
Contributor

Hello Sam,

Any updates ?

Regards,

Aviv

ToanLK
New Contributor

Thanks a lot for your caring,

I’ve already sent PM regarding the case info 🙂

And I got help from you guys,

We sincerely thank you.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ToanLK, thank you for providing those details. If you have previously downloaded WiNG-MAN, you can directly access the new version at extremeportal.force.com in the downloads section. If you have not already downloaded WiNG-MAN, please contact our GTAC for access: https://www.extremenetworks.com/support/contact/?_ga=2.214515287.119135569.1610393507-140520199.1610...

ToanLK
New Contributor

In the Danang wifi project, we have 3 RFS-7000, 2 running for Cluster and 1 backup, and about 369 Acces Ponit devices (AP7161, 7131, 6522,), but in early 2021, Adobe Flash Player support has stopped, so device management and configuration on the WING GUI is difficult, please ask the company to support us to download the WING Manager software to facilitate the configuration and management of large quantities. the device is as above

GTM-P2G8KFN