cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How you check the power supply status on ADSP 9.3.1? GUI or CLI?

How you check the power supply status on ADSP 9.3.1? GUI or CLI?

Shay_Weir
New Contributor II
How you check the power supply status remotely on a nx9500 running ADSP 9.3.1? Not sure if both power supplies are working and I need to verify they are before a planned outage. Looking for GUI or CLI commands or views....
12 REPLIES 12

Shay_Weir
New Contributor II
Great way to end the week after what we went through. Thanks for getting these bumped up to the next release. Hard work does pay off. The weekend is off to a great start.... We be smiling. Our graphs are back to normal!!!!

Ron_Galien
Extreme Employee
Hello Shay, I wanted circle back with you to provide some good news before the start of this great weekend  Our AirDefense Product Manager has confirmed that BOTH "the Health Report Header" and also the "CLI command to check power supply status" enhancement requests have been approved and added to the next ADSP GA release version which is v9.5. Hoping your are smiling as you read this  Have a great weekend

🙂

Ron_Galien
Extreme Employee
Hello Shay - good news to report here. I discussed the "ADSP CLI commands for the NX9500 power supply status" enhancement request with our AirDefense Business Unit - BU where they confirmed they are planning this for the next release after ADSP 9.5 as 9.5 is planned for Q4, but it's already commited so it is a bit late to get this particular functionality added into the GA 9.5 release...

We can look forward to this functionality very soon.

FYI - I am still in discussions with the AirDefense BU regarding the enhancement request to get the Health Report header updated to include the Server\System names. Please stay tuned for more details to come  Have a great rest of day
GTM-P2G8KFN