cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wing v5.9 - APPLE PRODUCT WON'T CONNECT. errors with wrong password.

Wing v5.9 - APPLE PRODUCT WON'T CONNECT. errors with wrong password.

ITCRAFT
New Contributor

I have a very strange case of the controller Wing v5.9. We changed the password on the SSID and since then only the Apple product is no longer connected to the rest normally connected. We tried everything. Change password, change security policy. But we could not achieve anything. Maybe you can suggest something that will help us fix the problem. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ckelly
Extreme Employee

Try running this on the CLI and post the results.

# remote-debug wireless rf-domain <RFDomain> clients <00-00-00-11-22-33> events all

specify the rf-domain where the APs exist that the test Apple device is attempting to associate.

You will have to get the actual Apple device MAC though and substitute in this command.

remove the < > in the actual CLI command.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ckelly
Extreme Employee

Try running this on the CLI and post the results.

# remote-debug wireless rf-domain <RFDomain> clients <00-00-00-11-22-33> events all

specify the rf-domain where the APs exist that the test Apple device is attempting to associate.

You will have to get the actual Apple device MAC though and substitute in this command.

remove the < > in the actual CLI command.

ITCRAFT
New Contributor

i try that too but same problem. problem is very strange. nobody can understand what is happening.

Christoph_S
Extreme Employee

For testing, create an open SSID and see if the devices connect. If they do, add CCMP encryption with a simple password and build from there. 

Can they connect?

Thank you

Christoph S.

ITCRAFT
New Contributor

Thanks for suggestion, christoph.

it’s not only on Iphone’s. all apple product can’t connect. mac, ipad, iphone and everything.

i try that too but nothing worth.

GTM-P2G8KFN