Scripting
Questions and discussions about scripting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

netlogin security profile

Create Date: Apr 26 2013 1:53PM I'm trying to get a security profile to run through netlogin once an IP Phone has been plugged in. Currently the authentication works great through local netlogin mac authenticat...

Prompt for input / edit script?

Create Date: Aug 23 2012 8:29AM I am writing a 'default' config script, basically to apply all of our default settings for a switch. What i would like to do, but can do without, is to prompt the users for a number and assign that number as the IP...

LLDP double detection?

Create Date: Feb 15 2013 4:04PM I have been doing some testing with a customer who has Siemens OpenStage IP phones. I have looked at the various LLDP UPM scripts that are on here and in the Extreme documentation and I have hit this issue with LLDP...

Rebooting switch at the current day in the evening

Create Date: Jul 19 2013 11:22AM Hi, I would like do write a script which reboots the switch at the current day in the evening. For this I need the current month as integer and not as string. Actually I am using the following script. My question...

XOS scripting reference

Create Date: Apr 17 2013 2:01PM Is there a reference guide somewhere for XOS scripting that I'm missing? It would be nice to have a full reference of what TCL functionality is supported and what other functionality exists that I may find useful at...

GTM-P2G8KFN